There are some available 6 USA Visas You Can Apply for Right Now if you want to migrate to the United States for a particular purpose. The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services has made it possible for foreigners to settle in the United States for a particular period of time if they apply for the category of visa that they need for their travel purpose.
6 USA Visas You Can Apply for Right Now
Are you a foreign immigrant in search of information on visas that you can be able to get information and apply for now? If you are then just count yourself lucky because this article will be giving you access to some information that you need to get concerning the topic.
Tourists or Business Visa
The tourist and business visa consists of two that are been offered to foreigners who undergo an application process for that type of visa. Moreover, these two visas are actually issued as one visa which means that they are combined ad issued as one. However, in order for you to get this particular type of visa you will have to certainly undergo an interview where you will be requested to prove to the consular officer that your stay is a temporary one.
Going further, you will have to present evidence of your funds that will cover your living and other expenses during your stay in the United States of America. This type of visa does not allow employment offers and it includes the “B-1” for business and “B-2” for pleasure and medical treatment.
The work visa has several categories of visa under it and the type of visa that you will apply for depends on the aspect of work that you will be undergoing in the US which is certainly of a temporary kind. Meanwhile, in order for you to qualify for H, L, O, P and Q, the applicants must certainly possess their petition that has already been accepted by the United States Citizenship Immigration Services (USCIS).
The application procedure for this type of visa requires your employer to get FORM1-797 which will serve as a message that your petition has been approved by the USCIS. Going further in the procedure, you will present a copy of Form 1-129 and a copy of Form 1-797 with you to the consulate when you attend the interview. And the visas that are under this category include;
- H1-B for a specialty occupation.
- H-3 for trainees.
- H-4 for dependents.
- L-1 for intracompany transferees.
- Type O Visa.
- Type P Visa.
- Type Q Visa.
- H-1B1- Work Visa on a Temporary Basis.
- H-2A for Seasonal agricultural workers.
- H-2B for skilled and unskilled workers.
Religious Worker Visa
The religious worker visa is a specific type of visa that is provided for individuals who wish to start working in a religious capacity or organization in the United States. However, this religious worker includes people who are authorized by a recognized and reputable entity to be able in activities that are religious kinds.
Domestic Employee Visa
This type of visa is a visa that is ben applied for on a regular basis and personal and domestic servants that follow their employer to the United States are allowed to get the B-1 visa. Meanwhile, these workers that are included in the domestic sector include the domestic servant of a diplomat in the US or an official that has contact with the government is eligible for a G-5 or A-3 Visa. Also, these domestic employers are listed below;
- Mother’ helpers.
- Paid companions.
Medical and Journalist Visa
In this type of visa an individual who is a nonimmigrant that offers services as a hired personnel for a media outlet that is abroad is offered a visa to travel to the United States and temporarily work the job offer that was stated on the visa. Moreso, the aye expected to have an office that is situated in their home abroad which is the United States. The visa is applied for and offered to citizens from other countries if they are traveling for some relevant purpose as they are listed below.
- Guest lecture.
- Attending a meeting or a conference.
- Making purchases for media equipment.
- Travelling to take part in academic activities.
Ship Crew or Transit Visa
The ship crew or transit visa are two types of visas as the ae implies and they will be explained further below.
- Ship Crew D Visa: This type of visa is a visa that is provided to foreigners that are traveling to another country through the United States. However, if the foreign traveler has the intention of visiting their visiting relative or friends will certainly have to get layover privileges and must qualify and be seen as eligible to get the B-2 visa.
- Crew D Visa: this is the other type of visa that is offered to a crew member who is a citizen of a foreign country that render services on a sea vessel or aircraft. Moreso, the individual generally makes use of the combination of transit or crew visa that is D or C-1. Going further if the member of the crew is undergoing services on board a vessel within the Outer Continental Shelf, then they are certainly eligible for a modified B-1 visa instead of a crew visa. While members of the crew that are entering the United States for a period of time off between flights or cruises are required to get a B-1 or B-2 visa.
Frequently Asked Questions
Provide below are some questions that are frequently asked about 6 USA Visas you Can Apply for Right Now for you to get a better understanding.
What are the four major types of visas?
The three major types of visas that are applied for by lots of foreigners one among the visas categories which are tourist, immigration, student, or work.
What is the easiest visa to get for America?
The easiest visa that you can apply for is the “B” category visa which is regarded as one of the easiest and most appropriate visas to apply for and get. Moreover, it is a nonimmigrant visa for persons that desire to enter the United States temporarily for business (B-1) for pleasure or medica; treatment (B-2).