Old Navy credit card login is an online account login website that grants Old Navy cardmembers holders access to their card information for transactions and purchases online. Are you looking for a way on how you can be able to log in to your Old Navy credit card account? if you are then count yourself lucky for this article has the information that you need concerning that.
Old Navy Credit Card Login
Old Navy credit card is actually a store chain credit card that can be used to make both in-store and online purchases. The Old Navy credit card is issued by Synchrony Bank which is well-known for offering banking services and other credit card offers that you can get through Old Navy.
How to Log In to your Old Navy Credit Card Online Account
There are several necessary procedures that you need to take for you to log in to your Old Navy credit card online account and also the easy steps on how to do that are given below.
- Firstly, open a web browser on your good internet-connected device.
- Enter the URL. https://oldnavy.syf.com/login/.
- As soon as you have gained access to the website online.
- You are expected to enter your “User ID”.
- Fill in your “Password”.
- Tick the box that says “Remember User ID”.
- Then click on the “Secure ID” button and wait till the information you provide is verified.
With these steps and instructions that have been provided above, you can successfully and easily log in to your Old Navy credit card account online.
How to Reset your Old Navy Online Account Password
Let’s say for instance you are in a situation that is unfortunate where you forgot your Old Navy credit card account password and can’t continue with the login process. Well, if you are in that kind of situation, you can just follow the steps below to reset your password and once again gain access to your account.
- Visit the website at https://oldnavy.syf.com/login/ through the web browser of your internet-connected device.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page right after you have accessed the online credit card website and click on the “I forgot my Password” button.
- Enter your “User ID”.
- Type in your “Zip Code”.
- Now you can now navigate down and click on the “Continue” button.
Just follow the rest instructions that you will come across on your screen for you to complete the procedure.
How to Retrieve your Old Navy Credit Card Online Account User ID
If unfortunately, you forgot your Old Navy credit card online account User ID and cannot proceed with the login process, just retrieve your User ID and once again access your account with the steps below.
- Launch the online website through the web browser of your internet-connected device at https://oldnavy.syf.com/login/.
- Then as soon as you have accessed the website, scroll down and click on the “I forgot my User ID” button.
- Enter your “Account Number”.
- Fill in your “Zip Code”.
- Then after that kindly click on the “Continue” button and follow the on-screen instructions.
These are the steps and instructions that you need to follow for you to retrieve your Old Navy credit card online account User ID.
How to Register your Old Navy Credit Card Online
Follow the guidelines that contain the steps and instructions below for you to register your Old Navy credit card online.
- Visit the website online at https://oldnavy.syf.com/login/ on the web browser of your internet-connected device.
- Then click on the “I want to register” button when you scroll down.
- You will then be asked to provide your “Account Number and Zip Code”.
- After you have provided it, you can now click on the “Continue” button and follow the rest on-screen instructions.
As long as you are able to correctly follow these steps, you can be able to register your Old Navy credit card online.
How to make Old Navy Credit Card Guest Payment Online
The steps and instructions that you are required to follow to make Old Navy credit card online guest payment are below so you can just go through them.
- Kindly, open a web browser on your internet-connected device.
- Then enter the URL. https://oldnavy.syf.com/login/.
- Click the “Pay as Guest” button that is at the top of the website homepage when you have accessed the website.
- A redirection to another online page will occur.
- Now fill in the information that is required in the blank spaces on the online page that you were redirected to.
- Then click on the “Continue” button and follow the rest instructions on your screen.
If you are able to correctly follow the steps that have been provided above, you can be able to make payment as a guest.
Benefits of Old Navy Credit Card
The Old Navy credit card is a very important card that is needed to make several purchases and transactions that will be very helpful. However, the card has its benefits and they will be listed below for you to go through.
- No annual fee.
- Free and fast shipping.
- 30% off your first purchase with your new card at Old Navy.
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent at their family of brands.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent at their family brands.
- Other offers that are available for exclusive card members.
These are some of the benefits of the Old Navy credit card that you can get once you apply and start using the card.
How to Contact Old Navy Credit Card Customer Service
The correct procedures that you need to follow for you to contact Old Navy credit card customer service are not actually difficult to understand. Meanwhile, in order for you to contact Old Navy credit card customer service, you will have to visit the online website at https://oldnavy.gap.com/customerService/info.do?cid=83044 then scroll to the bottom and click on the “Customer Service” button or you can either call or chat with them through their contact line that is stated on the homepage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here in this aspect of the article, some of the frequent questions that are usually been asked by people about Old Navy credit card login will be stated below for you to go read through and the answers will be stated also.
How do I pay my Old Navy credit card?
For the Old Navy and the Old Navy Visa card from Synchrony, call 866-450-5295 and use the automated system to complete the payment or transfer to a live representative.
How do I access my Old Navy account?
You can be able to access your Old Navy account once you sign in or log in to your account through the homepage of the website and then provide your username and password and then click on the sign-in button.
What bank issues the Old Navy credit card?
The Old Navy credit card is issued by Synchrony bank and also in return they also render banking and financial service to cardholders on the behalf of Old Navy.
Can I look up my card number online?
If you can access the card issuer’s site via a browser or mobile banking app you might be able to find out your card number.